We'd like to share with you short introduction to the children program in order you could share it with your children, promote their best joining and may be event get tempted to join it for a while :)
Very welcome to those who wish to contribute to the children's program, please call +370 655 60037
There is going be four major fields of activities for the kids, each of them will have its own place, and atmosphere. At the same time these activities will have much intersection and a child will be encouraged to choose the most interesting to him, corresponding his/her maturity.
Groups of activities
- Arts, games, creativity – Creativity hall, most suited for the 4-10 year kids, with the separate space for the youngest (1-4 year), and also simultaneously for all who like arts, painting, music, etc.
- Creative knowledge - Knowledge hall, most suited for the more mature kids (8-17 year), young minded adults and everybody who is interested.
- Sports – Sport hall, in a separate building, for everybody who likes quicker motion.
- Outdoor activities – in the beautiful nature, for everybody.
1, 2 and 4 halls will be open all the day, some part will have more concrete performances, some time will be given for spontaneous playing with a minimal supervision of the adults.
Some small wishes, recommendations from our side
1. We kindly invite you to become shareholders and join children program at least little bit. There will be much space for your talents, hobbies (arts, games, nature, sports, yoga, story telling and so on) which are waiting to be shared with children :)
2. To help children get as much as possible from the special atmosphere of the festival, communication with Vaishnavas we kindly ask you:
- discuss and keep live with your children the program and major rules, principles which we are going to follow in the course of children program. That is A)Friendliness, B)Taking care of health, C)nice/friendly speech, D)being curious and open minded (that is trying to hear others), E)no public cell and like playing.
- leave at home or otherwise minimise the use of electronic devises by your kids, especially during the being in general premises (cell phones, tablets and so on). Giving up these devises at least for some days is very beneficial for the kids, as it enables them to meet the real world, prevents from escaping to double Maja and tempting others.
- encourage, promote your children to take part in the program, to find their place,
3. You should take really winter fitted warm clothes, shoes for your children for the outdoor activities and a comfortable ones for indoor. Overalls, or skiing costumes are very good for the youngest.
4. According to your possibilities it would be nice if you could also take with yourself:
- some toy/game for your youngest ones,
- musical instrument if your child plays one,
- ice hockey fans can take some inventor (especially from Latvia :)
- some else material if you have some special ideas to play, create with the children.
If you had questions regarding children program please mail email@example.com or phone +370 655 60037
Gytautas Curator of children program